Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unbelievable!

Howdy!


I am writing this blog to embarrass those people who was too immature to require the proof from JoeDeafPreacher even he already show the proof. So my question is, why do you need more proof from Joe if he already shows it? That's showing me that you guys are very bitter, and likes to pull the people down which it disgusted me. When I logged in DeafVIDEO.TV and all I see "To Joedeafpreacher", I was like hmm, what's wrong with you guys? I wondered if you need some eyeglasses to see more clear? It turned me off and I think you need to stop doing this! It won't help you to get the proof that you asked because Joe already shows his proof, and yeah I know Barry explained that Joe shouldn't do two roles. So what? His vlog doesn't explain enough and you guys decided to give him some compliment which it was so wrong. I think you guys shouldn't give him some compliment because he don't deserves it even he's clueless yet you guys decided to agree with him? Where were you during those years, hun? 


Please stop pushing Joe to show more proof. Just leave him alone and let him to do his own life? Can you just leave him alone? Perhaps I should show his vlog to remind you that he already show his proof so it ends the whole mystery and move on! I don't even know why I am still here with you guys...it made me wondering for a while right after what I see from you guys. It disappointed and disgusted me. Shame on you, vloggers! Move on for Jesus Christ's sake! I cannot believe *shake my head* 


Here is your homework to watch this vlog all again or hire an interpreter to translate for you so it will help you realizes that he was telling the truth. Also it's not fucking DJWISEDUDE, it was someone else. You should see his background, I never see him have that background. Again, he don't dress poor alike him, so is that enough for you? *eye rolls*






My advice for y'all. Get a life and quitting pushes JDP, does you ever know what the word "Respect" means? I am sure you don't, just look it up in the dictionary. So don't ever think it's okay to piss someone off or pull someone down. You guys already disgusted me and I don't care if you don't like it. 


Kudos,
Teej.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More