Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blogger apps for your phone

Eh, I know this article isn't big deal for you guys, but maybe it isn't for the geeks who loves to download numerous apps from any market such as Android, ITunes, etc. Until I came cross to one app that I knew Google invented for the blogger can write any post on go, and I found this. You must aware that this app is for the account that linked to blogger only. If you don't, then you should sign up for one, and big news is it is FREE! So don't complain or you let Mitt Romney runs the America then something definitely is wrong with you. :-)

That's how I set my blog to be mobile-friendly. Jealous? Aw don't be!

I better stop babbling and tell you how you get this apps. (It should be available for iTunes also)

1. Go to Android market
2. Type "blogger" in the search box
3. Find the app - Blogger (under Google Inc.)
4. That's all and re-elect Obama. :-)

I might start focusing on finding the awesome apps from any market. Just feel free to stop by. Of course I will still talking about my personal life so you are lucky. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More