Monday, January 23, 2012

New England Patriots v.s. NY Giants

Howdy Football Fans!


Wow, I'm impressed with the result and of course, I don't care at the same time. :-) 49'ers will always lose which I knew they will, but I'm surprised that 49ers almost made to the top to AFC Championship. Too bad that NY Giants send them to home yesterday, and now left them to the Superbowl on February 5th. Patriots will face NY Giants which I hate both of them. I would rather Giants wins the game because the Patriots is the dirtiest team ever in NFL History (in my fantasyland, :P).


I'm going to rooting for Giants this next Sunday! Who will you rooting for this upcoming Sunday?








           V.S










I want to share one of my favorite Superbowl commercial that I absolutely loved.  Since I love Coca-Cola, that's making sense. :o)



Want to share yours? You can do that in the comment so I can pick then I will do top 10 Superbowl Commercial on Feb 5th! :-)

Kudos,
Teej.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More