Thursday, January 26, 2012

Deserve a second chance?

People,

Oh lord, do I have to bring this up in my blog? Nah, I might not..........Wait a minute..maybe I should.

Anyway, I see less of a problem in DeafVIDEO.TV which I am so relieved, but still not relieved as much as I should have. Joe already did his part, so I am off to rest my case to those people. :-) Let's get focus on KenX, and others.

Here I am. I do believe that everyone should deserves second chance, but seriously.. you want to bring Richard Nesmuth back in DVTV!? You must be out of your mind because you haven't see what he have done to the Deaf Community by hurting/cyberbullying the good people include me. Now you want to bring everyone include him..I should believe that he should be banned for good. He have no purpose to come back anyway, he should just stay in his chair where he belongs to. So Ridor9th, KenX and those people who have done many things for Deaf Community should come back to get another chance. As in my personal opinion, there's nothing wrong for being blunt to express how they feel and there's no law against it. Tayler decided to ban them for just that reason, and I am sure he have other reasons which I don't really want to know to the point that they should come back...maybe under one condition like an agreement to make sure they won't do the same thing that they did when they were the user in DVTV. Maybe it will works for Tayler?  He shouldn't use R-List that much and maybe add some adjustment to improve R-List to seek the improvement from those people.. that's what my thought. Also I want to share the ugly history about Richard even I already act like as him when I join vlog's world and he created this awful site to make people feel angry/bitter and do he really cares? Pfft of course he doesn't because he earns money from it. His website - http://www.eyefirevlogs.com and don't even donate anything to him because he don't really need it. He could use those money to destroy you guys.. so just take a peek and you will see why we don't want him to come back. He is actually nutcase for real.

Tayler M.-- As my personal opinion, they should deserves another chance to come back and you should talk with them to seek what they can do to improve themselves than doing the wrong thing all again...for example Ridor9th can't do anything like he usually do in the past on DVTV, but he can do anything on Deafcube.com. You know what I mean? Just for the suggestion to help you to reconsider to bring them back. It won't hurt if they come back. I do really enjoy Ridor9th's tidbit and comments even though they can be offensive in someway. Everyone has their own opinion and share it. All to make us feel better by bring them back for once. I cannot promise you that everything will be perfect, but just give it another try? :-)

Kudos,
Teej.


1 comments:

Being blunt to respond to a view is fair game, being ABUSIVE or PERSONAL at other deaf posters isn't, it is for that reason the bloggers you mentioned were not welcome. They thrive on being nasty, ad it makes no difference how educated the view it is negated by that aspect. Ridor could not stop being abusive if the tried let's face it.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More