Saturday, July 9, 2011

Home/Internet Issue, Bank Issue, Transformers 3, and Common Grounds

Howdy!

I finally return to write a blog again since I had a huge issue with Comcast with the internet. They turned us off for unpaid bill which it is bullshit. Anyway, their service is too expensive for the Deaf people can't afford that expense, I don't know where Comcast thinks that their customer can be satisfied with the price. They're sucks though, and I decided to transfer to AT&T for their internet service which I can't complain. Their price is very fairly affordable, and so on. At least, I came back and write a blog again after that piece of shit service that I had to deal with. Glad to see me write again, I bet not. :-P Again, the electricity and gases got shut off, and left us a lot of mess to deal with. I remembered when we called Consumer Energy to arrange an payment to make a payment $64 dollars biweekly, they agreed until few weeks ago, they decided to change their payment policy to force everyone to pay "unpaid bill" in the full price or we get shut off. We got upset and called them to see why...You know what they said? They said "Well, no one make the payment arrangement like they supposed to, so we decided to change the policy for better." For better!? Please. In the reality, we got shut off, but good thing was, our apartment have outlet in the hallway. We took the advantage to use that apartment's electricity for free to keep the food/etc in good shape for the kid's sake. We survived the powerless for a week until we got paid from our job. The power and gases got back on, whew! What a week was it!? Overall, we survived. :-)




Bank Issue with Chase - I learned something about Chase. They're very dirty and awful bank which I already knew before join to have an account with them. On June 10, 2011, I got paid from my job, it was a paper check, and I found it out that Chase on Android can take a picture of any check so it will deposit to my account quickly than going to the branches to deposit in the person. So I gave it a try, and it was successfully UNTIL I saw my account that doesn't show anything or show any amounts that I deposited. I got confused then decided to wait until the branch opens. I came in around afternoon with my friend, Jahan, we drive up to the window to see what they can do with my issue and deposit, etc. But the woman just go ahead to deposit my check again, (It called double deposit) until I saw my account that got paid twice so I got confused then decided to stop, and went inside to ask the teller what's going on, explain what was a mistake. All the teller did was, *point at the computer screen, account summary* saying "who deposited that?" I got panicked, knew it was illegal to do double deposit which it can get me go to jail for fraud, etc. So that woman said "you should be fine" and I said "really? are you sure? you know that it was a mistake?" She said "No, it should be fine" I was like okay, that mean I can use all money even it wasn't mine, paying the new tires, and etc. until 4 weeks later after that incident, I received the letter from Chase saying that I doubled deposit, and they took the other one. I was concerned and realized that they LEFT me with negative balance -616.88 dollars in my account, and freaked me out. I came in the branch to explain what was happening then somehow the personal banker kept said "I don't know what you wanted me to do and we can't do anything about it." I told her, NO, I want you to fix this issue and was struggling to make her understand. I gave up and said "I want to speak with the manager, please?" She said "Oh the manager will said same thing, like she said we can't do anything about it."

I realized that I was right about Chase, they don't give a fuck about the customer's concern or complaint. All they wanted is money. I decided to set an appointment with the manager with an interpreter that I friended with until the manager got confused, and said "Oh we have to reschedule the appointment because we need to hire an interpreter for you which we thought you plan to bring a friend in, bs. bs." All I said Chase is very stink with the service! Switching to Bank of America was excellent thing that I did. Bye, Chase...You Suck! Folks, you better reconsider to move to other bank before you encounter the situation like I was in.

Similar problem with Chase -

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/chase-bank-a6981.html

http://www.chase-sucks.com/

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/07/08/263286/chase-bank-man-jail/

Transformers 3 on Rear Window Captioning was excellent, but hated when the screen move itself or break easily. Overall, it was champ and it would be much better if it was with Open Captioning. My review on Transformers 3 was much better than 1 and 2 because of the story, establishment, and quality. You should see for yourself. Leave a comment if you already see it. :-) (Trailer shown below)



I am going to volunteer at Common Ground in Entrance Gate which I will provide the price, waistband for 21 and up. It will be my first experience to volunteer because Common Ground is music festival, and I don't give a fuck about the music at all, but at least, I am supporting for the cause (Camp Chris 2012). You can read my previous post about volunteering at Michigan Pride last month. So this will be my 2nd time as the volunteer which I get a free T-Shirt, ID, Parking Pass... Gawd, I feel like I am VIP, am I? :P

That's all for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More