Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why?

I created this blog because my great friend, Bakar Ali who created his blog also, http://www.bakardali.blogspot.com (Don't enter that blog because that blog have adult content), gave me the inspiration to write again...and...make a vlog again. So I want to said thank you, Bakar for give me the motivation after I read your post while I lost my motivation to write a blog a while ago. (kidding about adult content, ;-)

So I am all returned as a new, rusty blogger ever in this planet, NOT! 

Well, this blog is all about how the things works in Michigan such as ITP, Deaf Advocates, occurring in the Deaf Community. Nothing's big deal though......and my personal living too (not too much, is it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More