Saturday, June 4, 2011

New blog, finally?

Well, I know..I know... 

I created a lot of accounts under many blogs companies such as WordPress (it's sucks, tho), Tumblr (never will go there again, too confused.), many others until I arrive blogger.com. In the reality, I returned and my exist blog - http://www.owens45.blogspot.com is still here, BUT I forget my password so obviously that I had a blonde moment and had to create other blog, ta-da! here you go. So just go ahead to make fun of me for forgetting password....that blog will be stuck there and forever. 

Actually, that blog is just a P.O.C (Piece of Crap) and nothing's new and excited news in there because I forget my password for god's sake! Don't expect me to blog something new on my old P.O.C blog while the password is gone. Now I am stop typing......

:-) I am here to introduce myself...nah, I don't need to because you guys whoever read this already knew who I am, LOL!

1 comments:

Good Job TJ. I am looking forward to read your posting and your ass joking lol

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More