Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a day!

Greeting,

As you aware that the summer is starting in this month, and outside today was so marvelous! Jessica and me decided to go to mall and kill the times to walk around until I suggested her to go to Wax Works which it formed any hand-shape in wax. It's pretty cool though! :-) (Picture below)



<------- a piece of art from Wax Works, is it cool?
















After the long walk and shopping at the mall, we went to the Subway inside of Wal-Mart. We ordered Sweet Onion Teryaki Chicken Sub which it's my favorite of all the time! It must be added with a lot of jalapeno, pickles, and tomatoes that I am dying for! If it is not for those, the sub would taste horrible! Then we went for the another walk around Wal-Mart, Save money. Live Better? Yeah right! They're just being sarcastic, ;-).

We went to AMC Theater and watched X-Men: First Class. It came out like June 3rd, 2011 and my grade for these movie is pretty great, but I realized that if I don't remember how the original X-Men works then that movie will not suitable for you to watch. I highly suggested you to watch all X-Men movies that have Hugh Jackman in it, promise you that you will like those new movie X-Men: First Class. (Trailer below if you haven't see it)


All after the day today, we were exhausted and went home. It was pretty fun today! Thank you, Jessica for that!

2 comments:

sounds fun day. But mine was better, because I slept all day after long day yesterday at Grand Rapids.

@Bakar,

Yeah, it was so fun! :) Oh sleeping? ew, I don't want that, haha, but long day in Grand Rapids, I can't complain. lol

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More