Friday, March 7, 2014

Cycle2Give - a fantastic organization!

Readers,




Here I am AGAIN! Yes, you might get tired of reading this because I recently posted previous post. Anyway, I am starting off with this interesting organization. :)

Cycle2Give (Formerly Cycle4DeafandBlind)

Janna, one of my good friend and she's an interpreter for Deaf community in Michigan. So she loves to interact with Deaf and enjoy the music. She have the passion into biking, whatever you think, she can do it! :)

She wanted to turn her biking into something that can change the world. Thought at first set up the organization for Deaf and Blind, teamed up with Don DeBusk , and it was success. Now this year, she wanted to do it AGAIN with Don DeBusk since their fundraising and earned few thousands to donated to Deaf and Blind organization in Michigan last year. (Janna and Don, you can criticize me as you guys desired. ;) HA!)

They changed the name from Cycle4DeafandBlind to Cycle2Give so they can continue biking for each charity every year which it is really interesting and fantastic idea! Of course, I personally love and honored to be Janna and Don's friend. They are absolutely wonderful people, trust me.

I wanted to do this again by spreading the word about their organization. You actually can check their blog - Link check it out for more information! It's worth to donate and it will go to the militaries this year, great is it!? DONATE!

You can make the donation to this page - Cycle2Give any $ can make the differences.

I asked Janna for the permission to use this image and she approved it.

Enjoy this article and check their organization out. It's really cool! <3

I took some pictures last year. :)

Me and the only Janna! 

Don & Janna

Don & Janna
Janna & Don


Don & Janna





T.G.I.F

T.J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More