Monday, February 24, 2014

Ken, Ken..Davis

Image from http://csdbaa.org/services/links/deafnewspaper250x150.jpg

Hello! :)

I want to come here and write a letter toward to Ken Davis (I am not going to be surprised if he refuse to listen). Okay, since I saw several people made YouTube videos to explain to you that what you did was wrong and you decided to accuse those people who gave you improper news. My reaction to that situation was disturbed and disgusting. I always enjoyed your video at Deafnewspaper.com all of my high school years until few years ago, I stopped watching it because of school and work.

Now, in the Deaf vlogging world, I saw those people include Ricky Taylor aka Ridor9th made a video to criticizes you for your errors in nice way, and you became angry. It saddened me that you announced the death of someone but to be corrected, that person didn't die on that specific cause you announced previously. Then you took this situation personally and threw your anger toward to those people whom are trying to tell you that you did was wrong and you decided to block them out, refused to be cooperate with them. So my answer for you, I completely lost my respect for you after you announced Joseph K. passed away because of suicide caused by Ridor9th. You went too far and made me think like "Wow, I cannot watch his videos in Deafnewspaper.com anymore" but the worst part is, Joe came and left a comment toward to you claimed that he was alive. It's shameful that you announced his death without investigating first.

Again, what disgusted me the most is you used the wrong term for the group. IT IS NOT SLANDER! the correct term - boycotts. Definition showed below: See any difference?


(Image from Dictionary.com)






The corrected definition for slander: Duh! 











Also I refused to call you on VP according to the people out there claimed that you were trying to clean your mess up and trying to convince us that it wasn't your fault. Excuse me? According to the news out there do make a mistake, no one is perfect. I highly recommended you to go outside and walk, thinking of what you did was wrong. I demand you to apologize to your Deaf community for what you did. The Deaf community and I are holding you for the mistake you made. Be a man enough and apologize.

I used to have the respect for you and your business, Deaf Newspaper, LLC. I thought you were a funny and cool man to be able to cooperate. So I believed that you're burn-out and need to have some time to relax and realize what you did. We tried our best to help you out, but the problem is you refuse to cooperate with us, instead you blocked us out.

My response for you and it will be last: You're finished, Ken Davis!

I am young and you're old, thought you are better than me. But I was wrong. *SMH*

Your former favorite subscriber,
T.J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More