Monday, May 18, 2015

Bruce Jenner's Interview


It's about selfness - Bruce Jenner came out as a woman few days ago in the interview. I applaud and support him for coming out BUT I considered him as selfish because in the past, we fought for the rights and so on. We suffered through the hell for more than 40 years include Harvey Milk. He came out just like that? That's cheap-shot right there and he could've done something in the past with us and probably fought the rights for LGBT for Olympics, but he didn't. It disappointed me that he "let" the society to fight for his right to come out when the thing calms down. I'm glad he did come out.

I made this video to ask you all for the opinion based on BJ's coming out story. Please be civil and your opinion is accepted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More