Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ice Cream And Myself

Howdy!

Well, you might don't want to know what happened to me earlier. I created the status on my Facebook stating -- "Oh my god...Life is so great!! You won't believe in this (Eye rolled)" and what happened?

Okay.. here you go.. I was so stupid today for real. Earlier -- I went to get myself a ice cream at DQ which it is not that far from my home, but somehow I was driving and realized that I had to go to the bathroom so badly. All suddenly, I decided to stop by a place, hoping that they have the public restroom and I found it out that THEY don't have it! The worst part is, it's a sex shop.. (I'm serious, no kidding..) and Shell gas station was right across from that shop. I could've went there instead of a sex shop that had no public restroom. So I had to force myself to keep looking around and act like nothing happened until my stomach got less upset, and I went outside, got in my car, and zoomed to Shell. Ah, I must tell you that Shell is my saver today, (Thank you, Shell.. whew!)

Guess what is the other worst part was? DQ is right next to a sex shop that is in different building.. yeah, yeah go ahead to laugh at me all you want.

Boy, that's how my life is getting so great! (Sarcastically)

Kudos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More