Thursday, June 9, 2011

Class Aftermath and my hobby

Since I took a reading class this week. All I said, whoa-h that's too much for me even it is one class but the class during the summer time is pain in the ass, that's for sure!

Luckily, I can't complain because I already took that class last Fall semester and passed, but wasn't able to move up due to low GPA for that class (it's all bullshit), so that class is more easier for me now. :-) The class start between Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4 to 6. Yes, you're correct, it's wasting the gases, ugh. But in the overall, I feel better for taking those class.

I'm curious what is your hobbies? ;-)

My Hobby:
Collecting video games
Learning/Researching anything via online
Cooking
Collecting X-Rated DVD's (Shocked? I forget to mention that, my bad) LOL! I am not collecting anything like those. I'm just being silly. Heh!

That's all. I know this is really lame post on my blog, but hey give me some break! :)

2 comments:

When the class will ever end!? :(

it will end when you die lol dude, be patient it is only one class. i uses to take bunch of classes during summers.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More